September 17, 2006

September 17, 1974
I have been writing mostly every day now and I think that I have been doing a pretty good Job lately and sometimes I have done fairly well on my grammar in this book. mr. marlin is our study period teacher, he is pretty nice and he has a nice looking face. the sounds of a usual uneventful study period the main sound in the room through the entire period is the constant consistent sound of mr. marlin's fan it gives the effect of busily working, never stopping work, but also it is sort of sad and monotonous and impersonal. It makes you feel like you are the only person In the room you start thinking to yourself and speculating on many things. I am supposed to write in this journal for fifteen minutes total writing time I really don't know exactly how many minutes of writing but I do know I am probably pretty close to the mark today I found another clay thing I like I also caught some crickets and put them in a milk carton and I plan to bring them home and put them in a cage made of toothpicks and styrofoam. so long for now