October 27, 2006

October 27, 1974
I am a real star trek fan. I read the books all the time. 3 days ago I got my math test results again on angles, triangles and soforth. on my four-day weekend on saturday I went to my usual art lesson and then when I finished I went home and got some money and went to springfield estates school's annual fun-fair I spent all my money and went home. today I lounged around the house until Robert came and we started gathering materials for natural paints.

the scanning glasses

two young men paused in front of the Bazaar import and oddity store seeing many richly ornate persian rugs and original design ring settings with glittering stones held tight in their many gold and silver teeth. They saw bottles and boxes filled with aromatic insence. And many strange and wonderful creations of man and nature. But off in one corner there were a pair of plain, black glasses with slightly squared frames. But the lenses had a strange, shimmering, moving look. The two decided to inquire inside about them. the storekeeper said he had aquired them from an old indian craftsman who had said that they were magic. I don't beleive him, but sometimes these glasses are rather strange in the way those lenses reflect light". They decided tobuy the glasses. one of them put them on and said he didn't see anything strange. "Just as if it were clear glass." The'ir a gyp! He threw them down in disgust. His friend picked them up and put them in his pocket and said, " thet'll make a good convesation piece." when the one who had the glasses got to his apartment he put them on., just out of curiosity, suddenly he saw a whole set of patterns pop out of his colored vynal floor tile. He took them off and looked at his floor, nothing. then he found a word search puzzle book and looked at the puzzle, no words then he put on the glasses and saw all the words just sitting on the page he called his friend immediatly and told him all about it. the both decided to try a "Search" T.V. show and they did. they made a fortune.