November 22, 2006

Friday, November 22,1974
before school
I got to school early today.
when I got here koch was singing.
Lucily I recorded it.

Math
Today we played Battleship 4
Today in theo. we are drawing monsters. I don't think there's any reason to.

Study period
Our team didn't do too well in the debate. John Koch made some stupid remarks, but there wasn't anybody except me, Horton, Beebe, and leiner (who came very late) in the room helping us. I don't think we had a fair chance.
I am very mad. Partly because of the debate, not because I am a sore loser, but all the people in our class gloating. And partly because Mr. Marlin took away my tape recorder for no reason.

Evening
I am glad it's friday.
There isn't much to do tonight.
for the past three hours I have fooled with my tape recorder, it is now 2:00