November 21, 2006

Thursday, November 21, 1974
Geo. Class
Today I found out that Horton got the exact same kind of pen as I have.
Borthwick is very slow and monotonous. That makes him seem stupid. He also wears the same coat every day. I hope that the world doesn't kill itself in my life.

Math
Today we had a bishop from Tanzania come and talk to us. He was hard to understand because of his heavy accent.
I think Mr. Lichfuss has no sense of humor.

Reading
right now I am very hot because at recess we had a big free-for-all, everyone was running.
Today our class is very boring, we are working on our B.B.R.

Theo.
It is very hard to get any group organization in this class.

evening
This evening I got my mini-tape recorder. Jenny got me a couple of tapes to go with it.
The first thing I will do with it is record the debate for english class.
This evening I found a great hiding place for things, I my heater duct. you lift off the cover and put whatever you want to hide in the pipe.
I think my mom would blow her stack if she didn't give consent to us to get my tape recorder.
My dad said she did.