November 06, 2006

November 6, 1974
football is a stupid game. I just don't see what other people see in it I am mostly writing these comments because I have an assignment to write fifteen minutes
I wish Mrs. Erkhart wasn't our substitute because she is so strict I think that paul schwartz was right when he said they called her "Erkey the turkey" She has big folds of skin hanging from her cheeks that look just like a turkeys goblet. she is very ugly close up. If she ever found out I wrote this she would have me thrown out of school.
I am working on improving my handwriting because I was worried that I couldn't write without carefully controoling every movement of the pen
I was releived when I found out how quickly it came back to me. I am trying to think of more to write about but this is only a filler. I think I will time myself on how fast I can write compared to talking I am timing from now on. I timed the last two sentences and this one two and I think I write pretty fast bye-bye.

Hello again! I have been trying to find a place that sells red ink cartridges for cartridge fountain pens like the one I am writing with. I have not had much luck.

Wednesday, November 6, 1974 (private journal)
Geography Class
Our family had a hectic morning partly because I went to bed at 12:00 Midnight

Math Class
Mr lichfuss is not here because he went to the hospital for a chipped bone in his elbow.
Mr Lichfuss just came back, apparently it was not serios.

Reading class
I think the mothers that watch the school football for the fifth and sixth graders are very gossipy. I was marking the game on the sidelines I overheard almost every word. The most often heard comment was: "My those boys are really rough!" or "Ooooo, what a fall!" They are pretty silly.

Mrs. Erkhart is substituting for Mrs. price and the first thing she did when she came in was to scold us for not standing up when she came in.

Theo. Class
We are getting our report cards today and I am very excited, I am also worried about my grades I don't think I did very well this quarter.

Study Hall
I think I have been using this book too much as a diary. I am going to take notes at the smithsonian.
I am a member of the smithsonian institute and our family has a card which gives us a 10% discount in museum shops.
This study hall has been relatively quiet.

Evening home
There isn't much to write about this evening, but a few people were selling QSP Candy for key intermediate school. I got a new rock and gem today
I sent away for one hundred smoke bombs about three weeks ago and I am expecting them any day now.