November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Nov. 28 (Thursday)
Right now it is about 8:00
I am surprised at how early I got up considering how late I stayed up last night. I think it was from excitement. I missed stuffing the turkey.

Morning
Thanksgiving dinner was very good we had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn and milk.
Robert came over just after dinner, we played with the ice on the pond for a while and then rolled some beer bottles down astreet sewer.

afternoon
Me jenny and Debbie tried to make a radio game show but jenny was a pig and wouldn't her Donny osmond (Yeech!) (Bleah!) (gas!) (choke!) record
My mom is watching a redskin game downstairs.
chicken liver stinks!
Tonight I watched Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. It was pretty good even if I have already seen it.

Also tonight Debbie is spending the night. She and jenny made blanket people under the bed covers and hid in jenny's closet. I can't wait to see mom fooled, I made the blanket people so good that if I didn't know better I would thing they were real.