February 08, 2007

Saturday, February 8, 1975
12:00
I got up at 8:00 and robert said he woke up at 7:30. I am watching star trek on tv.
when we got up we went to the kitchen and ate some of the popcorn jenny and debbie made. I got dressed. then robert got dressed. after that we went out in back and played a game or two of ping-pong.

5:00
I have been reading since robert left. about half an hour later, after robert left, he came back. we played around awhile and went to kiddie colledge. after he left I started feeling depressed. I get like that sometimes when there isn't anything to do. It may just be hunger, but I feel a little nauseus. I am miserable.
today my dad decided to close his office. I wish he could keep it open but its just too big a debt to pay. he is paying out more than he is making.

5:00 a.m.
at five o'clock I told you I was a little nauseus. well, as it turned out I didn't eat any supper. then I really got nauseus. I layed in my bed and watched tv. I vomited twice and I have a fever. I have the flu. a lot of it is going around. I have been restlessly sleeping and now I have gotten to the point where I can drink water without vomiting. I think the hardest part about vomiting is to start because instinct tells you to fight it back.