February 23, 2007

Sunday, February 23, 1975
At roller rink
Today I woke up at 9:00, according to our new time. we went onto daylight savings time at 2:00 a.m. this morning.
I am now at the roller rink, which is a big, low building, there is a difference this place and the ice rink. the ice rink seems cavernous. I am having a hard time finding a place to write. Today there are a lot of skaters, probably because it is raining.

2:30
I have just decided I want spaghettios for lunch. I am going to rife my bike to springfield to get it.

At Safeway
right now I am standing beside the safeway store. There are some seagulls flying around the parking lot. we get a lot of seagulls around here. I have always wondered why. we hardly have any bats. I got four cans of spaghettios and four jars of baby food. I am about to leave for home.

5:00
on the way home I noticed how wildly the wind blows on top of the bridge. from there you can really see how fast cars go on the highway.

In the Car
me and my dad are going to ride the "bug", our second car, around. we call it the "bug" because when we lived on backlick road, we owned an old Corvair which we called "the bug", so really we should call it bug II. I can't wait to watch the six million dollar man on tv. tonight.

6:00
we just came back. we stopped at basking robbin's ice cream. I got a butter pecan and we got jenny a chocolate fudge.

10:30
This evening I watched the six million dollar man, then I decided not to watch Kojak, and then watched mannix. I think there are tv. cycles. I remember last year it was doctor shows, medical center, general hospital, the bold ones etc. now it is police and detective shows, Kojak, mannix, Cannon, Barnaby Jones etc. next year it will be something.
my theory on light is:
light is made up of all colors, you see the light that an object reflects so in the dark there is no light to reflect so you can't see. right? You see a beam of light that isn't really all together, you see the light that reaches your eye. right?
so if a beam of light wasn't diffused at all, it would be invisible. right?
so a laser beam isn't really perfectly condensed. people were pretty dumb in the old days: they weren't stupid, just senseless. they believed crazy things and in my opinion they were never considered smart enough to be told anything, they were misinformed.