March 19, 2007

Wednesday, March 19, 1975
Geo.
this morning I probably would have slept awhile, unless my sister did what she did- she told me to get up because she didn't want to be late for her field trip

Athletics
today I am excused from athletics. mr. stone must be in a bad mood because he made me and all the other people who are excused sit on the bench.

Science
I have just finished my test. It was pretty easy and I am sure I got a 100% on it. this will bring my science grade up a lot. I can now rattle off every bone in the body in five minutes flat.

9:00
today when I got home from school my dad told me we are definitely going to massachusetts. jenny was staying at school for a basketball game. me and my dad went to peoples and got a chocolate milk shake and picked up jenny and I went home.