April 24, 2007

Thursday, April 24, 1975

Study Hall
this morning I just plain didn't want to get up.
I was late for school and only had five minutes of geography. in math I was overjoyed when I found out I got a perfect score on my math test.
at athletics I never threw the shotput because mr. murphy never found it.
today I found out on the field day schedule that I am in an event I shouldn't be in.
I don’t know what to do.

11:00
today when I got home from school my dad was very happy about my math grade.
when I got home robbie was already here and we played some ping pong. I actually beat him a couple of times and I am now one game ahead of him.
I watched tv. tonight and this afternoon my dad took me out to ponderosa steak house and I had a very good supper.
I have decided to use my big five section notebook to keep a catalog of everything in these journals. It will be a long, boring job but it will be invaluable as my collection of journals grows larger.
I had better put a key in it so I know what each particular day's point of interest was, one for nature activities, playing with friends, new experiences, storys and literature, descriptions, or any other thing I can think of.