April 15, 2007

Tuesday, April 15, 1975

math
today I got up early because my sister had to get to school for a play she was in. I am pretty far behind in geography. today I finished my Australia map and tomorrow I will take my quiz [abrupt change in handwriting] Oh, the heck with it, I don't really write like that. It's a lot easier and quicker to write this way.

science
I didn't do my homework in science homework because I didn't have time last night. today I got my test back with a good grade of 98 on it. on the test I corrected, mr. Thompson objected to the drawing I put on the front.
I am looking forward to English class when I am going to read part of our story for english with the verbs me and john Beebe and I made. I will copy it into here later.

11:30
today when I got home from school I stopped at kresgee's and I found out they are having a going out of business sale I got a small thing and we went home. later I got some sandpaper and finished my walking stick.
robert called and we went in search of newts. and we found a beetle, a large land snail, and two of the biggest mealworms you ever saw.
this evening my mom had a bridge party and I spent all evening watching tv. I am about to go to bed. I am about to go to bed.
sorry, just testing