May 01, 2007

Thursday, May 1, 1975

(may day)
this morning I got to school on time. today in geo. I finally passed my quiz on europe. now I can go to south america.

science
today at athletics we picked our three soccer teams. I ended up on mike small's team and then we picked a team name, I think we picked a pretty silly name, "the ten stooges."

11:45 p.m.
this evening I have made a chalk picture of a waterfall. I got It from a picture in our scenic wonders book. I spent a lot of time on it and I am now convinced that I can make just as pretty a picture if a fairly rush. my mountain picture is still the best.
today after school I was pretty mad, I don't know exactly why. I may have just been tired
I have to write a story for english and Its due on monday. I might wright about something that has happened recently.
I am going to have to get a good picture of my metal sculptures and also of my chalk pictures. I also must get the pictures of old sturbridge village into my old book.
this evening I played a good joke on jenny.
today I found out jon horton has to have braces.