May 05, 2007

Monday, May 5, 1975
Geo.
today in geo. we have mrs. erkhart for a substitute teacher. today I finished my map of south america. I wish mr. bedell were here so I could hand it in and start on my quiz.
12:01 am.
today I made a groucho marx duck. I made a poster of it.
I have decided to make a book of all my drawings. I have already started it.
right now my mom is mad at me because I haven't written in my journal and she wants to put me in bed.
I have the feeling that I will probably go to st. stephens school again next year. I still don't know.
I feel pretty mixed up. I am about to go to bed.
I have been thinking about what I will be when I grow up. I may become a college professor. I could have a lot of spare time and I could get the summer off and I would get paid pretty well.
I wish I wouldn't think so far in the future, because it always bothers my mind with descions which don't make any difference at this point in my life.